1. Diet: Eat plenty of iron-rich foods, like liver and other organ meat, whole grain cereals, dark green leafy vegetables, eggs, dates, and raisins. The hair grows mostly with protein, therefore to encourage hair growth, adhere to a diet rich in protein.
2. Washing Routine: Your hair will determine your cleansing routine, some of you may need to shampoo daily, others every day, others even once a week.
3. Combing: With combing, firstly separate hair into small sections then comb. Your hair with a wide-tooth comb, carefully works from t-he ends in a downward directions only.
4. Drying: Air-dry when possible. Try to use some time of blow dryer as the strong heat tends to damage the hair, also the moisture lost makes them look rough and dull.
5. Environment: Before going out to the pool or anywhere, comb conditioner through the hair. This helps to protect hair from the sun, and from the sun’s heat.